- Fast solid modeling Real-time boolean operations and parametric volumes that give the feel of working with physical objects that slide, snap, glue and stack.
- Cross-platform collaboration Brainstorm design ideas together, experience and present from inside virtual reality or on your desktop, tablet or phone - everyone can join in.
- Seamless workflow integration Explore and sketch on top of imported 3D models from Revit, Rhino and other design tools, then export your work back when ready.
Work with people wherever they are in the world using VR headsets, desktops, phones and tablets. Try out new ideas, markup existing Revit and Rhino models, present design options, discuss and decide. Save time, save money and avoid costly misunderstanding.
Stack and glue shapes as if they’re real objects then carve, stretch and skew them in any way possible. Don’t like some part of your design? Just throw it away.
Use Arkio anywhere
Sketch your next big idea and collaborate wherever you want. Arkio works on wired and mobile VR headsets as well as on your tablet, phone and PC. Create at your desk, a job site or at the beach - the choice is yours.
Revit and Arkio: A perfect match
Arkio fits right into your workflow and augments the way you already work. Import Revit models, context, maps, OpenStreetMap buildings, images or program data. Then export your new design back into Revit as proper Revit geometry and visualize your work in Enscape.Read more
Seamlessly transition between designing with scale models or at human scale. Grab entire skyscrapers with your hands or raise the ceiling height while standing inside an apartment at human scale. Arkio gives you design superpowers.
A new way to play with
Creating multiple design options is a breeze with Arkio. Just duplicate your model, make changes and see both the original and the new version presented side-by-side on the models viewer.
Visualize programs and requirements
Apply program categories to shapes and see how close you are to meeting client requirements. See how area sizes update dynamically as you stretch shapes or carve into towers.
to use Arkio
Move and reorganize buildings while keeping track of all area size requirements, then jump inside the model to see the spatial impact of your designs from human scale.
Create and edit shapes by sculpting them into your desired design. Explore different options together and export the outcome to other 3D design tools.
Explore architectural ideas by rapidly prototyping multiple designs with your team while standing inside your design ideas. Load 3D models from other design tools to experience their spatial impact and easily make new suggestions based on your insights.
Load your design requirements from Excel to quickly explore different configurations in Arkio. Then export the result to Excel and 3D design tools such as Revit as native geometry with program data.
Rapidly prototype your architectural contours in Arkio and add walls, carve openings and place furniture. Jump inside your design to see how your spaces feel and make adjustments accordingly
- Select tools using simple gestures
- Model with one hand or two hands, the choice is yours
- Quick access to your favorite primitives and materials
- Use tools from a distance or grab shapes that are up close