Seamlessly sync your work between Revit and Arkio
With the Arkio Revit plugin you can export your Revit models to Arkio, markup and sketch new design ideas on top of your model then simply export your work back as native Revit geometry and families. Arkio enables you to collaborate, experience, present and make design decisions like never before possible.Get started
- Import from Revit Optimize your model for use in VR and on mobile devices using simple level-of-detail settings. Place your model inside Arkio using Revit true-north settings. Easily update the Revit model inside Arkio anytime you export a new version.
- Markup and create new design options Once your Revit model is inside Arkio you can add any geometry on top of the model and create different design options. Work by yourself or start a design session with others to review, markup and brainstorm, then export your design back to Revit.
- Export native geometry to Revit Arkio shapes convert to mass families or generic shapes. Built-in Arkio assets, sketches, imported buildings and models convert to customizable families. Program data even exports as object parameters that can be used in schedules.
Rhino & Grasshopper
With the Arkio Rhino plugin you can import and export models to and from Rhino 6 and 7. Instanly send your Grasshopper designs into Arkio and collaborate on new design options. Export again and your model updates inside Arkio. Simple.
SketchUp & other tools
Arkio supports other popular 3D tools like SketchUp so you can easily import your 3D models and collaborate on them. With OBJ import or using our SketchUp plugin you can easily bring your models into Arkio.
With our BIM 360 plugin you can Import Revit models directly to Arkio without needing a PC or Revit. Use your portable devices to load your latest central file, make new sugestions in Arkio and save the model to an RVT project using Autodesk BIM 360.Get BIM 360 plugin
Context is key
Being able to experience the right context is key when making informed design decisions. With Arkio you can import reference models and images, turn on the integrated street map and instantly enable 3D buildings from OpenStreetMap. Make sure your new tower fits in or just experience the view from inside the apartment on the 20th floor.
Render with Enscape
Once imported into Revit you can visualize your Arkio models beautifully with Enscape. Arkio’s built-in assets are even mapped to native Enscape assets for that extra-realistic look.
- Virtual photos Snap photos inside Arkio using the built-in camera to share your masterpiece with the outside world.
- Export to OBJ Export your Arkio model as an OBJ file to continue refining your design in other design tools.
- Streaming architecture If you’re the data type you can stream Arkio data in real-time to a web server of your choice. Perform data analysis, create dashboards, visualize. The possibilities are endless.
Load design requirements from Excel directly into Arkio then explore different program configurations with program blocks that align and snap together. Keep track of program sizes and deviations from your design brief. Wrap up by exporting your design to Revit or the data back to Excel.